Posts by :
April 17, 2013 What’s your #SAmbti?
April 17, 2013 MBTI in Student Affairs #SAmbti
April 7, 2013 Not that kind of doctor
March 30, 2013 Ph.Done.
February 20, 2013 Keep Calm
February 17, 2013 Dissertation Defense
February 9, 2013 What my parents think I do
January 24, 2013 Type and Learning
January 6, 2013 One Word: DO
January 2, 2013 Holey rusted metal, Batman!
Talking Aboutassignments class activity college freshmen critical thinking Facebook financial aid first-year experience first-year seminar fortitude graduate school Graduation higher education Hixson Opportunity Awards leadership leadership development MBTI peer mentors perseverance Ph.D. scholarships social networks student affairs student loan debt Twitter Uncategorized
- Leading self-assessment of type also allows the facilitator to determine if type privilege may be leaking into presentation. #CPPAAE #mbti 42 minutes ago
- RT @CPPInc: The numbers that appear on the #MBTI profile are indexes, not scores. They are called Preference Clarity Indexes. 44 minutes ago
- I think there is some sense in presenting the S-N and T-F functions prior to E-I and J-P. #CPPAAE #mbti 45 minutes ago
- The order in which the facilitator presents type preference pair information can aid in type understanding. #CPPAAE #mbti 46 minutes ago
- Reviewing type descriptions is helpful for finding best fit. #CPPAAE #mbti 49 minutes ago